Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I or Do I And must I?

Should I or Do I And must I get an attorney to look into a 1203.4 And 1203.4(a) Petition regarding an expungement? Just in case ask, I live in Los Angeles, CA; Filed this petition on 06/01/2007; certified mail, and received the certitied mail receipt on or about 06/07/07; and farthermore written one or two letters a month about the this petition over the past almost 9 months; but all I receive is a letter reading as like "We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience" and have more similar letters as like this one; but absolutely no reply of whether the petition was approved or denial; which it shouldn't take this almost 9 months to mention this approval or denial decision! I'm now not sure if I'm just being avoided, told just absolutely anything or plainly if this court just don't want to do anything at all in either way. The petition was filed at Superior Court County Of San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. What do you suggest, go to this court in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment