Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whenever I'm mad, or upset?

I get this weird irritation in my feet, kinda like growing pains, and I literally HAVE to kick things. Like I can't even control it. I just can't control my anger I guess, and it's driven me to the point where I've kicked things so hard I've bled everywhere and sometimes broken things. I've thrown things around my room and made it messy out of anger and frustration. My parents don't like me to speak my mind, and if I tell them the truth they make up some excuse. For example, I talked with my dad about anxiety issues and have a generalized anxiety disorder and he shuts me out telling me that I'm crazy and a lot like my mom and I need to be less backwards but I can't help it. I can't even call someone on the phone. I remember one year I was absent and they already handed out the yearbooks and I was so scared to go up to the teacher and ask for it because I thought one of my enemies was going to be in their or something, and they'd laugh at me or whatever. I can't get up in front of the cl and give a presentation, and if I do, i'll make myself completely ill worrying about it and miss as much school as I can (Basically, procrastinate. ) I get nervous, embarred, and red very easily. Anxiety has driven me to the point where I get so nervous and have an anxiety attack, which made me feel dizzy and pale as a ghost, that I couldn't even stand up for myself. I had to get sent home ALL BECAUSE of a stupid teacher telling everyone that I didn't take an AR test in her room and that I didn't read when 1) i ped the test, 10 out of 10, 2) when i read at my house i get distracted VERY easily and it takes me a long time to get back on focus. 3) she probably thought i took the book with me while taking it and read some of it through. Also, i was born premature (24 weeks, 1 pound 8 oz) and I had a lot of problems, duhh, as a baby development wise so I couldn't pick up cheerios and stuff. I had a hard time opening things that were simple for most kids. I still do, one time I was holding onto a piece of string as hard as I could and i couldn't feel my fingers, I have a learning disability and if someone interrupts me while thinking I'll start all over and get very frustrated especially in my weakness, math. Due to anxiety, I thought i was going to be late for cl and i got all nervous and red and was on the verge of crying because I couldn't get my locker open. I basically went to the office and I cried to my mom and had a panic attack right then and there. I've had anxiety issues ever since I was born, I still have seperation anxiety with my mom. My cell phone IS my life line. If I ever lose my mom or dad somewhere like in the mall I can just call them but of course anxiety likes to make me go insane and I spazz out if my mom doesn't pick up after like the first ring. I don't know, I'm just sick of anxiety and my dad shutting me out when I want to talk about it. My mom says I can control it but I don't feel that I can and I want pills for it badly but my dad thinks it's some kind of a phase and my mom knows what I go through but thinks i'll overdose or something because I used to be a cutter. PLEASE, help!

No comments:

Post a Comment