Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I slept with a co-worker and she has feelings?

I'm 28 and truly value the relationship I have with my co-worker (name undisclosed). She is like my big sister and best friend.... She's 43 and beautiful. We have a chemistry which is purely natural and we understand each other. The problem is, we work in a small unit and this could produce issues... I don't care about the age matter because I'm an old soul. Anyway, she has two children, mostly grown, but I'm not sure I want to extend my corrupt genes anyway right?-lol. Please give me some insight... We've slept together and I already told her I don't want to lead her on and stressed the nsa thing. But really, I've thought about being with her. This Monday, we were ok and things were normal, but I can't help thinking, if we didn't work together, I would be willling to try this. She poured her heart out to me on the phone the other night saying she loved me? What do I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment