Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am really scared to get my daughter vaccinated against MMR?

I have been doing tons of research and I am scared to give my daughter the mmr vaccine. She will be two in May, so she's a little but older, we missed her 18 month appointment. I am just so nervous. I read that there is no link, then you read these horror stories, and I know that it could be that it's just the age that you can really see the child is autistic. I just don't want my daughter to be hurt. She is so talkative, she sings, she can count to 12, she does so much and I am afraid that if she gets the shot she is not going to be the same funny little girl. She plays jokes and plays with her dollhouse and I have this deep fear that I will be one of those people that after she gets vaccinated she becomes autistic and then I am the one saying no to vaccines. My son who is ten, was vaccinated and he's fine. I am sure I am just being paranoid, it's in my personality, I am just nervous. I want to get her vaccinated because I know the diseases are so much worse, but it still terrifies me!

No comments:

Post a Comment