Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pregnant or not how big chance your opinion im 17?

Well I went off my pills in may for depression reasons. And Than I had unprotected in june had not gotten period but that was from going off pills and took a test wehn i was late and got negative started two weeks later that was in july well when august came around I thought well i havent gotten pregnant any other month when was not on the pill well on aug 1st to 4th it was my normal period 4 days. Than i had unprotected day or two after that and than on the 14th i started bleedin again on aug 14th the first day which was the4 14th was kinda medium but not light or heavy and than the 15th it was light and the 16th it didnt last whole day it ended that day. I had 4 times unprotected after that i know dont lecture me i have done been lectured by my friends I dont know which period to go by if i go by the longest period im late by 5 days already i have cramping off and on but its not like my period cramping than i am having alot of discharge i have never had before and my side has been hurting than yesterday i slept so long from 1 am to 1:30 pm which i never do im always usually up by ten or eleven and than the past few days my body has felt so sore and under my belly on is so sore when i walk and than when i was in the shower i seen the white things on my every time i would wipe it would come back someone told me it was just from dry skin but idk what to think from this the cramping i am having more than i was and its not painful its just annoying and ihave not had brown spotting or nothing. so idk how much pregnancy cramps can hurt or what i dont know i dont think this is my period coming plus my back and side hurts please if there is anyone that can email me and talk to me please do so

No comments:

Post a Comment