Monday, August 15, 2011

HELP. COPING WITH DEPRESSION!?

Gf broke up with me 2 mnths ago. We fought for a month before that, We r bst friends and closer than ever now. She always tells me how much she loves me, and how much i mean to her. I never knew why she broke up with me until 5 weeks ago. She told me about how depressed she is all the time, and how she feels that i deserve better than her, and that she will only bring me down. I was never more happy in my life than when i was with her. I am still deeply in love with her. She wont get help because she is stubborn and independent. Is it possible for us to be together and deal with this depression together? If she really needed to be alone, she wouldn't call me every night, and tell me how much she loves me right? How can i get her to see that i am here for her and i just want to be with her no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment