Friday, August 12, 2011

Alan Trammell & Lou Whitaker - Are they both Hall of Famers? Consider this:?

I have to say that these two are guys that while I was watching them I thought they were sure fire HOF players for their positions, I would love to see the two of them go in together as a combo...they were the standard around the league for years. The problem is that many people put players from older eras up on a higher pedestal because they have fond memories of their time as a youth watching them or hearing the stories from family members about them that bring back great memories to them where as Trammell and Sweet Lou do not bring them back to that time...they were an amazing combo to watch, one that I am hard pressed to find a better one to beat them...although many will say Vizquel-Alomar was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment